Sunday, June 21, 2009

More fun with garageband

Update 6-17-10: Update again, now the song plays out of both speakers! lol sorry bout that
Here be the newest song from "Master" James Elvin Harrington. Another effort of 1 day, so don't be too harsh on me :) i just got to get the music to the people! anyways, this song may have a little Ben Lee and Fountains of Wayne influence (hopefully i didn't copy them too much)

DOWNLOAD FILE More Than OK


Update 10-10-09: i just made this "demo 1" this past hour, thought i'd share it on the blog. I need Terry to write some sweet lyrics for it and we can make it into a full length rockin' track. It reminds my of"Close to me" by the Cure (which is a good thing:) without further delay...

DOWNLOAD FILE Demo 1


Here are a couple of new songs. One was inspired by actual events (I was putting on new strings and discovered a spider in my guitar :) , the other...by my one of my favorite bands...whomever guesses the band wins a free copy of the songs...




DOWNLOAD FILE I need a change of strings (an ode to my arachnid friend)

DOWNLOAD FILE Strummin

I wrote and made these songs today, pretty sweet eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment